As summer makes its debut, so do all of the sassy shorts, sandals, handbags and dresses. Summer is the perfect time to discover new looks and express your unique personality through them.
But showing off your unique style only happens when you shop at unique stores. And lucky for you, Raleigh has a lot of those.
Instead of going to a large department store that carries all of the major trends, discover Raleigh's local boutiques and shops with one-of-a-kind looks that leave an impression.
This year's summer must-haves are all about trying something different — something local. Not sure where to start? Here are a a few local shops you're to get you going:
- Niche: Women's designer consignment
- Wade: 3528 Wade Ave, Raleigh, NC 27607
- Six Forks: 8511 Colonnade Center Drive, Suite 150, Raleigh, NC 27615
- Website: https://www.dressraleigh.com/
Lumina Clothing Co.
- Niche: Men's clothing
- Location: 215-120 E Franklin St, Raleigh NC 27604
- Website: https://www.luminaclothing.com/
Eliza Ash Boutique
- Niche: Women's clothing and accessories
- Location: 11201 Galleria Ave #108, Raleigh, NC 27614
- Website: https://www.elizaash.com/
- Niche: Home decor and accessories
- Location: 19 West Hargett St, Raleigh NC 27601
- Deco Raleigh: Suite 108
- Deco Home: Suite 100
- Website: http://decoraleigh.com/
Nora and Nicky's Raleigh
- Niche: Women's high-end consignment
- Location: 6520 Falls of Neuse Rd, Suite 120, Raleigh, NC 27615
- Website: http://noraandnickys.com/
- Niche: Women's clothing
- Location: 450 Daniels St, Raleigh, NC 27605
At Ease Boutique
- Niche: Women's Clothing
- Location: 6325 Falls Of Neuse Rd, Raleigh, NC 27615
After you've shopped and you're ready to drop, head back to your home sweet home at Cleveland Crossing Luxury Apartment Homes. Located in Cary, NC, we're just 10 miles from downtown Raleigh. Looking for a place? Give us a call, or click on the banner below to schedule a tour!